I don’t usually do New Year’s Resolutions, I usually do some resolutions on my birthday, but since my birthday marks the halfway point of the year, I decided to review my list and see things that I have or haven’t done already.
(The ORIGINAL post can be found here.)
1. Act my age. 23, not 35. Still in Progress- learning more as each day goes by.
2. Get a tattoo. After job searching I was relieved I hadn’t gotten one yet and now I have decided not to get one.
3. Take better care of my skin. I was doing really well on this, but I have forgotten to wear sunscreen. I honestly need makeup with sunscreen in it; Does anyone know if Mary Kay foundation has sunscreen in it? If so, I’m good to go!
4. Move. SIXTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN more days! Hip Hip Hooray!
5. Lose 8 more kilos. When I wrote that I was weighing 60 kilos.. that meant that I wanted to be 52 kilos. The same weight I was when I was 14. I have since given up on that and realiized it is definitely NOT a normal weight for me, so I have chosen to work on forever remaining 60 kilos. Still have to work on that some.
6. Do a radical sport. I haven’t done this yet.. But I will!
7. Find more me time.While I was working I was actually starting to get good at finding me time, now that I am unemployed I am being EXCELLENT at finding me time hahaha
8. Read 23 books. I am pretty sure I have read 23 books already, I started downloaded books on my kindle and have been reading them like crazy.
9. Continue avoiding medicine. Still strong on no medicine
10. Build a good wardrobe. I DEFINITELY have worked well on this.
11. Teach more . I have accomplished this, and still need to continue
12. Eat caviar. I haven’t done this yet.
13. Go back to my natural hair. I tried. I really did. It sucked.
14. Not drink soda or boxed juices .I was doing really well at this, but when I started dieting again I needed coke zero to ward of hunger pains haha
15. Get my third piercing. Done May/2015
16. Go camping. I haven’t yet..
17. Go to Rio.Done! It was AMAAAAZING!
18. Have flat abs. Nope….not even close:/ Pudgy Wudgy.
19. Say what I really think. Ok, I might even have gotten TOO good at this hahaha
20. Go to a music show. Not yet.. there is still time though!
21. Save more money.Um… Still time to work on this haha
22. Enjoy life. I have DEFINITELY been working on this and doing it well.
23. Drink 10 new kinds of coffee. Yes, I have definitely done this already!
So those are my 23rd year resolutions, not exactly New Year’s Resolutions, but life resolutions. I do have some goals that I am going to work on.. lose the 3 kilos I gained recently after all that insane weight loss.. work on being healthy ..among other things;)
Happy New Year you guys!