On My Mind
- Only 22 more days till the move and I’m stuck on packing
- My house is a wreck because I don’t have furniture anymore.
- I would really like some coffee but I feel entirely too lazy to get any
- The Cobbler- I watched this movie and thought it was completely awesome, it was nice to see a more serious side of Adam Sandler.
- Selfless- I like Ryan Reynolds and I basically watched the movie because I saw he was in it, but the movie is AWESOME. It is action, which I usually don’t like, but it is intriguing.
- Limitless- Along the lines of Selfless, but the more you watch it, the more sense it makes. Just the thought that maybe a pill could make us use full capacity of our brain is mindblowing!
Bloggers I’ve Been Loving
- I love reading Monica’s blog Run, Eat, Repeat. She inspires me to run and for healthy eating.
- I really like Tina from Carrots n Cake. Again, she totally inspires me to run!
- To have a few laughs and relax a bit, I like reading Erin from Living in Yellow :)
Three Things About My Outfit
- My mom gave me this shirt:) It is actually from Kmart and an XS which is why it fits so nicely!
- These shoes I bought in Curitiba on my honeymoon almost 3 years ago. I love love love them and have even superglued them in a place so I could continue wearing them haha. That is TRUE love:D
- My jeans are, of course, Loopper jeans. They are always the perfect fit for me.
I hope you all have a Happy Sunday!