(Hey! Check out my new page: My Wedding The inside scoop of all the wedding details! )
I have to keep reminding myself that I need to pace myself and not go crazy and do everything at once. I am slightly insane and when I think of something, I like to do it at. that.exact.moment. This could be considered a good quality, but also a negative quality.
Yesterday I started making a list of everything that I want to do in the rooms of my house.
I have been living on my new home for almost a month now and I am loving it. I am beginning to get the feel of the place and what I want with it. The only place that I am a little bit lost is in my kitchen, since all of the kitchens seem to be narrow in apartment, I haven’t thought of what I would like to do yet, I am still trying to figure it out and think it through. Again, slowly but surely.🙂
Three small things that end up making a big difference.
Here is my full list of things to do:
1. Paint the living room wall red- Done
2. Hang up a white shelf over tv
3. Fill shelf with decorations
4. buy a jute rug
5. Buy a white sofa
6. Put down laminated floors
7. Paint the window frames white
8. Put up crown molding
9. Make and put up new curtains- Halfway
10. Buy curtain rod for curtains
11. Finish round plate like decorations ( need to add lace around them )
12. Hang up living room picture gallery and mirror
13. Make/buy decorative pillows to match room
14. Make/buy table arrangement pieces
15. Have basket covers made
Well, So far I have almost completed two… only thirteen more to go!