Well, if there is one thing that I dislike in houses..it’s outlets.. I don’t know, some are so old.. others used.. others just blah… Well, I thought of a way to renovate looking at my outlet covers.. I decided to cover them in material! So here’s how to do it..
Tuck in all the edges and cover with glue
Final step: Cover the whole front part with glue and allow to dry well. End result:
Slowly, yet surely, my house is beginning to take shape! There are so many things that I want to do here.. but I need to take babysteps and pace myself.. Since I spent a week in and out of hospitals and needed to rest, we ended up not painting anything this week, maybe next week we will go on to paint the windows, doorways, and the other two bedrooms!